Scope of this Document
This document details the personally identifiable information United Manpower Personnel Pte Ltd gathers about you online, how we use it and why we need it. This document is also applicable to any personally identifiable information our business partners may share with us.
This document does not apply to the practices of companies that United Manpower Personnel Pte Ltd does not own or control or to people United Manpower Personnel Pte Ltd does not employ or manage.
Collection and Use
United Manpower collects personally identifiable information when you register to use our on-line services. The gathering of this information is essential to enable us to provide you with the necessary level of service. It is possible to use our on-line services without registering, however, the functionality and service we provide is greatly reduced.
When you register with United Manpower Personnel Pte Ltd, we may (depending upon which service you register for) ask for one or more of the following fields: your name, email, address, date of birth, gender, education, skills and qualifications, employment history (including remuneration details), references, race, job requirements (including location, salary sought, job industry, job title) plus any other information you may volunteer to us as part of the sign-up process.
United Manpower Personnel Pte Ltd also gathers your IP address, cookie (if set), the requested page and date/time of any transaction in our web server logs.
United Manpower uses the information it gathers about you for three purposes:
- To provide you with the services you request
- To contact you from time to time about special service offerings
- To improve our service levels by monitoring usages and behavioural patterns
Sharing and Disclosure
United Manpower Personnel Pte Ltd does not share or rent your personal information with third parties unless:
- You have specifically consented to allow us to share your personal information with third party organisations.
- You are seeking employment with a third-party organisation through the use of our services and for the purpose of evaluating your suitability the third-party organisation requests some or all of the information you have supplied us for this purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, the information we supply to any third-party may only be used for the purpose for which it is supplied.
- We need to share your information in order to provide a service you have requested.
- We are required to do so by legal process or in response to a subpoena, court order or other legitimate request by an authority.
Your Ability to Edit your Data
You have total freedom to login and amend any of your details at any time.
United Manpower Personnel Pte Ltd protects your personal information using a unique password and login-id. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password and login-id. Do not share this information with anyone.
Where appropriate we may use industry standard SSL encryption for the protection of data transmission.
Changes to this Policy
Should you have any further questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach us via “Contact Us’ found within the United Manpower Singapore website (http://unitedmanpower.com.sg/).